Wednesday, November 18, 2009

They got the stimulus site fixed

OK, they got the site fixed. I just checked for stimulus for my zip code. It says that $64,000 has been spent in my zip code and it has saved/created 0.00 jobs. They can track it down to the one-hundredth of a job created! I am eager to see when my zip will get its first 0.01 job from that $64k spent.

Everyone should check their zip code and see how many hundredth of jobs have been saved/created in their areas. It would be so cool to hear that some zip codes have actually created a tenth of a job! Someday we might hear about a full job created -- we might have to dump a few more billion in first, but if it creates a job, then it must be worth it.

2 comments:

Tom Hubbard said...

recovery.gov now reports that they have spent $389k to create 0.00 jobs in the 23226 zip code. I am excited to learn when the first 0.01 job is created. It will be great to know when a half million $ are spent to create a fraction of a job.

Tom Hubbard said...

We are still at 0.00 jobs for my zip code, but there is good news: zip code 23228 has 0.01 jobs created, and it only cost $62M!